Commercial Demo 0:530:00/0:53
VOICE INFO & EXPERIENCE
Authoritative, Resonant, Confident, Friendly, Refined, and Experienced. Powerful and Descriptive. Clear, excellent diction. Non-Announcer, Guy Next Door. Professional, Smooth and Fluid.
A trained actor, able to deliver Authentic, Compelling, Expressive, Convincing, and Motivating life to your script. Caring, Classy, Concerned, and Conversational. Strong Storyteller. Sincere and Uplifting.
Deep and Full. Able to perform a wide range of characters. Booming and Loud, Emotive and Soft spoken. Excellent Comic Timing. Believable and inspirational. Can also provide Sexy, Warm, Disturbing, and Dramatic reads. National ad campaign voice quality.
- Park Open Stage Show - Legoland Florida's Lego Ninjago Days
- Off-Stage Phantom Ghost - The Phantoms: Unmasked (Live VO in concert)
- Song and Operational VO - The Groovin' Graveyard, Legoland Florida's Brick or Treat
- Opening Video VO - A Steve & Eydie Tribute (Self-Produced)
- Jingle (Lead Singer & Announcer) - Rooter Man
- Jingle (Lead Singer) - Complete Automotive
- Radio Promo (Self-Produced) A Steve & Eydie Tribute
- The Road by Hayden Hunt (Release TBD)
- NBCUniversal "Align" Course for Salaried Team Members
- Universal Orlando Yearly HazCom Update
My Training :
- Real World Voice Over with Dan Wachs & Lauren O'Quinn Burns
- American Musical & Dramatic Academy (NYC)
- Baldwin Wallace College Conservatory of Music (Berea, OH)
My Studio Equipment:
Complete home studio utilizing a Rode NT1 Microphone & Behringer XENYX Mixer, editing with Adobe Audition.
Over 10 Years Professional Acting & Singing
6 Years Producer/Performer at "Cordone & Kilgore"
Can be heard on the National Cast Album of "Nunsense A-Men!"
(available on itunes and Spotify)
Announcer/Emcee for various corporate events
Orientation Facilitator for NBCUniversal
Show Host for Nickelodeon Entertainment (5 years hosting Double Dare Live!)